C4PH Corona Response
We have introduced a number of changes and extra precautions in response to Coronavirus.
For our part:
- we are, as much as possible maintaining social distancing by restricting the number of people in and around the clinic building
- wearing appropriate PPE
- monitoring our own health
- adapting our clinic and personal hygiene practices as needed
For your part, when you attend:
- to gain entry to the clinic, please enter your date of birth on the tablet located in the foyer. A door entry code will be revealed to allowing access to the Reception area
- anyone who may have travelled with you must remain outside the clinic building
- we will take your temperature
- in line with current guidelines, you must wear a face mask or covering
- our clinic benches are disinfected between each patient - whilst we are providing a washable cover for the head piece you may wish to bring your own towel
- except in the most urgent of situations, our toilet facilities will be unavailable - please make us aware...
- please be reminded we require 24 hours notice to amend or cancel appointments - changes or cancelations of less than 24 hours will be charged at the full rate.
Assuring you of our best intentions
The C4PH team