Given the unprecedented situation we’re all facing as a result of Coronavirus, we wanted to provide an update on our response at The Centre for Positive Health. We have received many expressions of support and encouragement, thank you for this - it really does make a difference in these times!
We will continue to operate, ensuring that our visitors benefit from the services we provide within the safest environment. The Government is issuing updated guidelines which we are digesting and adopting on a daily basis.
We all need to take reasonable action to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus – and to protect those most at risk of serious complications.
If you have any symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath
Please contact us to reschedule your appointment and follow government advice:
If you are in a higher risk group for complications of the virus, ie an “older person with underlying health conditions e.g. cardiovascular disease, chronic respiratory disease, diabetes or suffering from cancer” – again please consider contacting us to reschedule your appointment.
Getting good sleep, reducing stress, eating well and taking Vit C and D will help your immune system.
For our part, in addition to the above, to assist in protecting our patients, ourselves and each other:
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible.
- We have hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser available for use.
- Our team has committed to wash hands thoroughly and regularly as appropriate.
- We have increased our cleansing and sanitation regimes in treatment rooms and all touched surfaces i.e. door handles etc.
- We will continue to extend a warm welcome to all visitors but for the time being this will not include a handshake.
- We may elect to use disposable gloves for some procedures.
- We are taking steps to monitor the health of each team member.
- We have taken steps to reduce the number of people within the building at any one point in time and increased the physical distance between seats within or Reception area.
- Whilst we understand that having someone accompany you may necessary, we ask you to give careful consideration to this need.
- Whilst we are taking precautions to limit exposure to coronavirus, we cannot guarantee that there is no risk as a result of attending our clinic for treatment. We will request and record your consent in your treatment notes.
We want to help as much as we can and currently our cancellation policy stands at the usual 24 hour period, however if you do fall ill and need to cancel your appointment, within the 24 hour period, we will reschedule to a more appropriate time.
This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment, it is a dynamic situation and will continue to evolve. Please check back here for our latest information.
Assuring you of our best intentions
The C4PH team