Massage is a form of soft tissue manipulation aimed at reducing and rebalancing tension of the soft tissues of the body. This includes muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia (a type of connective tissue that encases other soft tissues). Sports massage is a deeper massage aimed at treating injuries which have arisen out of trauma or overuse. Swedish massage is a gentler massage aimed at relaxing body and mind.
Please note there will be an increase effective from 11th April 2022
We offer prepayment plans – T&C’s apply*
do not delete (code)
massage prepayment package options
A weekly (with the exception of Bank Holidays) group Pilates class.
1 – 1 PILATES PREPAYMENT PLAN
This is available to an individual patient and offers a discount for a series of 10 sessions.
2 – 1 PILATES PREPAYMENT PLAN
This is available to a pair of patients and offers a discount for a series of 10 sessions.
Please note…With the exception of Group Pilates (see above), we require 24 hours notice to amend or cancel appointments – changes or cancellations of less than 24 hours will be charged at the full rate.
*Group Pilates Terms and Conditions
1. Plans must be paid for in full at the first session of the series
2. Any fee increase during the lifetime of an individual plan will not be applied
3. Any plan must be used within 12 months of the initial purchase.
4. Small Group Pilates – a 12 week commitment (same time and day each consecutive week).
5. Small Group Pilates, missed appointment – except in exceptional circumstances there is no credit for missed classes.
6. Small Group Pilates plan, cancelled appointment – we require 48 hours notice prior to the effective class, a pro-rata refund will be issued.
*1-1 and 2-1 Pilates Prepayment plans Terms and Conditions
1. The Pilates Prepayment plan of 10 treatments must be paid for in full at the first treatment of the series.
2. 1-1 and 2-1 Pilates Prepayment plans must be used within one year.
3. Any fee increase during the lifetime of an individual Prepayment plan will not be applied.
4. Should, for any reason, at either yours or our instigation, the full series of treatment not be completed within the relevant time frame, the balance owing will be calculated as follows. The total amount due will be re-calculated, as if the prepayment plan had not been taken and any balance returned. e.g. F&F plan stopped after 7 treatments. £350 due (7 @ £50/treatment) result in return of £100.
ready to book?
just click below to give us a call and our reception team will make sure your appointment gets booked in for you as soon as possible!
an award winning standard of care
We hold the Royal College of Chiropractors quality mark that recognises the excellence in all aspects of patient care. We are also registered members of both the British Chiropractic Association and the General Chiropractic Council.
Get In Touch
For general enquiries please use the contact form, or if you're ready to book an appointment call us on 01952 242596 during office hours.
Centre For Positive Health
13 Whitchurch Road
|Monday||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 6pm|
|Thursday||9am - 6pm|
|Friday||9am - 1pm|