Shockwave Professional Fees
Effective October 2019
Initial Telephone Consultation (New Patients) £25
Examination Fee (New and Existing Patients, New complaint) £30
We offer 2 treatment plans - T&C’s apply*
1. Acute Condition (Under 3 months): Including your initial series of 3 treatments, at home exercises, and a 3 week follow up appointment. £180.00
2. Chronic Condition (Over 3 months): Including your initial series of 6 treatments, at home exercises, and a 6 week follow up appointment. £360.00
Subsequent Packages: If required, your chiropractor may prescribe additional packages of care to fully recover. These will be charged as above.
We require 24 hours notice to amend or cancel appointments - changes or cancellations of less than 24 hours will be charged at the full rate.
Why not take advantage of our reminder service - just ask reception.
Shockwave therapy promotes and increases the natural healing capability of the body. The research is clear that the frequency of your appointment is an integral part of ensuring success. Your treatment schedule will be prescribed with this in mind and we strongly encourage you to stick to it - if variation is required, please make your chiropractor aware at the earliest opportunity.
*Payment plans Terms and Conditions
- The Initial course of 3 or 6 treatments must be paid for in full at the first treatment of the series.
- Any fee increase during the lifetime of an individual Payment plan will not be applied.
- There is no refund for missed appointments or late cancellations.