This is why, when you come to us in pain, it’s important to get to the root cause – so we don’t just help you get better, we help you stay better too.
By looking at the way your body moves, we can identify the problem areas and by adjusting your joints in these areas we can help relieve pain and improve mobility. Our ultimate aim is to get your body working as well as it can – so the problems don’t return and you’re able to make the most of life.
Our 3 step approach allows us to understand the cause and deliver effective treatment…
1. Consultation – book a New Patient Consultation. After completing a short online questionnaire, one of our Chiropractors will call to discuss your suitability for Chiropractic care and answer any questions you may have.
2. Examination and Report of Findings – your Chiropractor will examine you and explain what is wrong, together the root cause and a treatment plan, specific to your needs.
3. Treatment – if agreed, your course of treatment will commence and further appointments confirmed.
You’re on the way to Getting Better and Staying Better…!
beginners guide to chiropractic
Meet The Chiropractors
Simon Pierce graduated from AECC in 1996 with his BSc Chiropractic and began at C4PH. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractors, an advanced SOT practitioner, and took over the practice in 2000 with Tom Gwilliam.
Simon enjoys outdoor life: walking, running, cycling, wild swimming and recently yoga too. He loves time with his family and has several grandchildren keeping him on his toes and smiling a lot!
For a New patient Consultation with Simon please call 01952 242596
Tom Gwilliam graduated from AECC in 1994 with his BSC Chiropractic and began at C4PH alongside his father, Brian Gwilliam (Clinic Founder). Tom took over the practice with Simon Pierce in 2000. He is a member of the Royal College of Chiropractors and an advanced SOT practitioner.
Outside of C4PH, Tom loves being with his family and two grandchildren, spending time outside walking , mountain biking and Pilates to name a few! He is active in his local community and enjoys many creative projects.
For a New patient Consultation with Tom please call 01952 242596
Examination and Report of Findings
(for New Patients and existing patients who have not visited C4PH for 24 months)
Children under 18 years of age receive 25% discount on treatment fees.
We offer three prepayments plans – T&C’s apply*
do not delete (code)
Prepayment plan options
INITIAL COURSE OF TREATMENT : This is available to individual New Patients and offers a discount for an
initial series of 6 treatments.
SUBSEQUENT PACKAGE OF 6 : This s is available to individual patients and offers a discount for 6 treatments.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY : Available to all patients to use individually or share with ‘friends and/or family’ and offers a discount for 12 treatments.
Please note… We require 24 hours notice to amend or cancel appointments – changes or cancellations of less than 24 hours will be charged at the full rate.
Terms and Conditions
1.The Initial Course of 6 treatments must be paid for in full at the first treatment of the series.
2. The series of treatment must be concluded within two months, for the Initial course of Treatment, Subsequent and Friends & Family prepayment plans must be used within one year.
3. Any fee increase during the lifetime of an individual Prepayment plan will not be applied
4. Should, for any reason, at either yours or our instigation, the full series of treatment not be completed within the relevant time frame, the balance owing will be calculated as follows. The total amount due will be re-calculated, as if the prepayment plan had not been taken and any balance returned. e.g. F&F plan stopped after 7 treatments. £420 due (7 @£60/treatment) result in return of £228.
5. Prepayment plans are not available to children under 18 years of age.
an award winning standard of care
C4PH has held the The Royal College of Chiropractors’ Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM) since its inception in 2007 and more recently the prestigious Clinical Management Quality Mark (CMQM). To be awarded these respected marks, we have to achieve excellence in all aspects of patient care – so you can expect the very best experience from the moment you walk through our door.
ready to book?
just click below to give us a call and our reception team will make sure your appointment gets booked in for you as soon as possible!
Get In Touch
For general enquiries please use the contact form, or if you're ready to book an appointment call us on 01952 242596 during office hours.
|Centre For Positive Health
13 Whitchurch Road
|This what3words address refers to a 3-metre square location. Tap this link or enter the 3 words best.jubilant.cured into the free what3words app to find it.
|9am - 6pm
|9am - 6pm
|9am - 5pm
|9am - 6pm
|9am - 1pm